My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ayahuasca Serenade

As I lean back against the wall and place the ear buds in my ears familiar strains of 80’s music begins to flow into the center of my head. A musical ensemble appears in my mind’s eye undulating with the beat.


I am convinced that the musicians have reassembled from somewhere in space and time to serenade me and just me alone. They open a channel for me, providing a conduit connecting me with divine love and filling me with inspiration.

Tears well up in my eyes as I realize these words and music written so long ago contain a message that was meant for my ears only. As though they knew that this night would be the night deep secrets, long hidden in plain sight would at last be revealed. Although I have listened to this music hundreds of times I seem to hear it and know its significance in my life for the very first time. There are no accidents.


“Wake up, wake up!” they entreat me to awaken from my dream within a dream. Wake up and remember fully who I am. There is no resisting it. I must wake up to become whole.


The music unfolds fractal patterns endlessly growing and expanding before me so real I feel I can reach out and touch them. I gasp in rapture and awe at their sheer exquisite splendour. I am no longer a body listening to music from a box connected through my ears. I am the essence of vibration itself resonating with the universe.


I never understood the simple refrains until I heard them as messages from beyond space and time forever profound and infinitely relevant and vital. Timeless messages from the universe ever beckoning and inviting me to “Loose myself in this honesty”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home