My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, October 24, 2011

It’s A Zen Thing

My neighbor had come over to ask for my help. She and her husband had been trying for most of the day to unplug their toilet. I am not a plumber but I figured I would give it a try.

They had one of those large bell shaped black rubber plungers. It certainly looked like it should be able to do the job. The toilet was certainly plugged, there was water standing in it about an inch below the rim. I dipped the plunger into the water and then I thrust it deep into the abyss. As I felt the plunger take in a huge gulp of the brindle soup I gave a mighty heave. With a great swirl and sucking sound the toilet drained its enormous draft.

Wow! How did you do that, they exclaimed! Well, you see, it’s a Zen thing. I simply remember that I am the toilet, I am the plunger, I am the water, I am the pipe and I am the poop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home